Monday, April 16, 2012

My Month In Photographs

27th March - 16th April 2012



Wearing my new LLYMLRS ring and Sally Hansen nail strips!


















My dog, Realtine has a savage collar that I bought in Spain! Watching LA Ink.

















 Playing with Sophie, look at the Snoop t-shirt!









  
Found these delish treats in Omni Superdrug! Yum 










 My boyfriend bought me these for our year and a half anniversary. I have been loving the Hunger Games!









Making an Oreo cake for Adam's birthday!










 The finished product!




             Looking like a nerd wearing my Heroes t-shirt!










My nephew Conor in the Newspaper, he won player of the year again this year! Two years in a row....proud Aunt.













Until next week!
Love,
S





Want to follow me on Instagram? @SusanAnnGibney





No comments :

Post a Comment