Wednesday, May 16, 2012

AVON Haul

Hey Ladies,
Recently one of my friends became an Avon Representative in my local area and like any girl would do I gave the catalogue a good reading and ordered some things. My friend held an AVON party in her home to show off the products and to encourage buyers, she asked me to come along and do some make-up looking using the AVON products.but the only problem was that I didn't own any AVON so I picked up some essentials for creating a simple smoky eye that anyone could do! After the party had ended I ordered some more products for my kit as the girls at the party had recommended them to me.

I thought I would share these products with you because the are super cheap, really great quality and widely available. Search on the AVON website to find a representative in your area and support them as this is a tough job! I will leave all of the prices below and I will also link you to the most recent catalogue so you too can have a browse.

Some of the products mentioned you may have seen some of the bigger You Tubers like the Pixiwoo girls talk about. They are always raving about the SuperShock eye liners! Naturally I just had to try them because they like them.


True Colour 4 in 1 Palette
Colour: Purple Haze
Cost: Usually 11 each but offer of 2 palettes for 12

 

 True Colour 4 in 1 Palette
Colour: Mocha Latte
Cost: Usually 11 each but offer of 2 palettes for 12



 SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil
Colour: Black
Cost: Usually 7.50 but was 5




 Super Extend Extreme Mascara
Colour: Black
Cost: Usually 13 but half price 6.50

 SuperShock Gel Eye Liner 
Colour: Blackened Metal and Shimmering Sapphire
Cost: Usually 8 but offer of 2 for 10



 Sarah also gave me a tester of this lipstick in Sparkling Blush. It is so cute and tiny!




 The most recent AVON catalogue can be found here!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment