Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blood Lust

Hey Ladies,
Well Summer is well and truly here and to kick off the brilliant weather I thought I would go for a bright nail polish, something a bit more in your face. It is no secret that I am a big fan of H&M nail polishes and I regularly pick up new colours to add to the collection. My sister actually gave me this polish as it wasn't her cup of tea, WIN! It is the colour Red Nail and it is a really pigmented red that goes beautifully with my pale skin, its very 50's.

I went to a BBQ yesterday and painted my nails for the occasion and although I love H&M polishes some of them are hit and miss and only work out for one day wear. As I am typing this I can see the ends of the polish that has chipped away.

H&M polishes are really affordable at €3.95 a bottle and they have a huge range of colours!


 





What's your favourite Summer polish?
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment