Thursday, May 24, 2012

Collective Haul!

Hey Ladies,
Lately all I seem to be doing is posting about hauls, do I buy too much? However, I have been really getting down and buying this from my kit wish list so I can build up a fantastic freelance kit so the things below are the things I have bought most recently! Some of these things were on my wish list and some were and impulse buy, I just can't help myself. Prices and details of where I bought them will be above the picture!

Essence Silk Touch Blush
Colour: 10 Adorable
Cost: Under €4 





 ASOS
Nars Blush 
Colour: Orgasm
Cost: €25 (Usually €29)











Superdrug
 
 Bourjois Nail Polish Remover 
Cost €6

 NYC All Day Foundations
Cost: €4 (Buy 3 beauty products get 1 free) 
Colour: 745 Soft Honey and 746 Classic Tan



 Superdrug Pointed Cotton Buds
Cost: €2

Some clothes.....

Penney's Playsuits 
Cost: €6


Schuh
Vans
Cost: €55 
  
Hope your enjoying the sunshine!
Love, 
S

No comments :

Post a Comment