Thursday, May 03, 2012

Sunday Funday

Hey!
On a Sunday I usually go to dinner at my boyfriends nannies, so I usually dress that bit nicer and spend more time on my make up. Over the last week and a bit I have had a really bad cold due to the change in my diet (post to follow) so I felt like wearing minimal make up with a difference. For looks like this I like to change either the colour of my eye-liner or the colour of my lips and keep the rest pretty neutral.

This is a super easy look, all I did was apply my face routine, fill in my brows and add the eye liner! This look is great because it saves you loads of time than applying 5 different shadows and its really eye catching!

As per usual products will be below :)




 Face
Foundation: NYC Stay All Day in Classic Ivory
Powder: Rimmel- Stay Matte
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Blush: MAC- Vintage Grape
Contour: MAC- Matte Bronzing Powder

Eyes
Primer: MAC- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: NYX- ES35 Platinum Pink
Crease: MAC- Cork
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White & MAC- Phloof!
Mascara: Essence- Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
Liner: Inglot- 74
Brows:  MAC- Brown Down and Carbon


Lips
Nothing :)

Setting Spray
MAC- Fix+


Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment