Monday, June 11, 2012

Avon Goodies

Hey Ladies,
I mentioned a couple of posts ago that my friend has recently become an Avon representative and since then I have fallen into a routine of purchasing more products (I ain't complaining). I just thought I would throw up a quick post of the items I bought this week and I will do the same when I get my next order of products.

So what did I get? 



 Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder 
Colour: Fair
Cost: 6.50


 6 in 1 Eye Palette
Colour: Neutral Eyes
Cost: 7 (discontinued)



 

 Miami Party Mist 
Cost: 2
 Senses Shower Gel
Scent: Mystique
Cost: Free ( I also bought Sleeptherapy which isn't pictured. Buy 1 get 1 free offer)

 Magix Face Perfector
Cost: 9




I will have another post up when the next order arrives if you are interested!

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment