Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara Review

Hey Ladies,
Something I have been absolutely loving lately is the Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara. I got this around 4 weeks ago from my local Avon representative at the bargain price of 6.50. It is usually 13.50 but in the catalogue it was half price, win! I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I have to say that I love it. It is quickly becoming the only mascara that I use. It is super great for separating lashes and making them look naturally lengthened. The colour is an intense black and it lasts quite well through out the day, I haven't had flakiness or smudging as of yet and the product isn't drying out considering that I am using it everyday. The want is an average size, not too big and not too small and it doesn't have grooves or bends like other wands. It is made from plastic and the bristles are perfectly spaced to get all the teeny lashes and give you that natural look! 




Let's have a look what it's like on....


Before...



After...






The Product...
  
All in all, I think this is a fantastic product and I think I am going to have to get another one for my freelance kit! 


Hope you enjoyed,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment