Monday, June 25, 2012

Collective Haul


Hey Ladies,
Here as some of the things I have picked up over the last couple of weeks for my freelance kit! I'm sure you are sick of hearing me talk about how I am trying to build a really good kit and I can finally say that I am almost there. As per usual I will leave where I bought them and the cost below although I lost/threw out most of these receipts so I will put guesstimations!

Boots
Real Techniques Blush Brush
                                                          Cost: A round the €13 mark

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo
Colour: Permanent Taupe
Cost: Free(used my boots points) but around the €7 mark



Penney's/Primark
Catrice Precision Lip Liner
Colour: Red
Cost: Around the €2 mark



Boots
No.7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser
Cost: Around  €13 but using a No.7 voucher around the €5 mark


Debenhams
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
Cost: €38.50






MAC
Face and Body Foundations
Colour: C1, C2, C4, N2
Cost: €36.50 each

Brush Cleanser
Cost: €12
Eye shadows In Pan 
Colour: Vanilla and Mulch
Cost: €11.50 each




Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. Amazing haul, I love seeing whats in peoples kits. I only started mine X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I know me too! I think everyone loves a good nosey! x

      Delete