Saturday, June 23, 2012

Neon Breakfast At Tiffany's

Hey Ladies,
I have been on somewhat of a winning streak lately and what I am about to show you is one of the fantastic prizes I won. I entered a Re-tweet competition on the Carter Beauty (Blackrock) Twitter, all you had to do was re-tweet and say your favourite colour for nail polish. Low and behold I was the winner and a couple of days later a lovely nail polish arrived in the post. I originally didn't know what the colour was but the surprise makes it more exciting!

The colour was a neon teal/aquamarine colour that is absolutely out of this world! It is like a Tiffany's box but intensified. The brand of polish is Lechat "Dare To Wear" which I have never heard before and the colour is "Moon River" which makes me this that it is somewhat inspired by the iconic "Breakfast At Tiffany's". I have been on the hunt for a nail polish this colour for a while but had not found one that I was really attracted to, but this polish is exactly that and more! The consistency is just the right thickness, you barely need two coats and you have this fantastic neon colour. As for chipping? I haven't worn it long enough to comment on that but to be honest...who cares this is a phenomenal colour that I don't mind reapplying once a day if I have to as it is so in your face and eye catching! Even the photographs don't do it justice.



In natural light...


Camera flash...




You can find this polish (along with other shades) in Carter Beauty in Blackrock at € 12.50 a bottle. Carter Beauty has some fantastic deals on at the moment which I will leave a list below so you can have a look. Why not check out their website? You can see that here or you can follow them on Twitter @CarterBeauty

Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint, Eyebrow Shape  € 25
'Pick and Mix' Mani Pedi                                         € 50
Full Body Carter Beauty Spray Tan                     €15
Perfect Match 2 Week Mani/Pedi Combo          € 50

Hope you enjoyed that!
Love,
S




No comments :

Post a Comment