Saturday, July 28, 2012

AMAZEBALLS!

Hey Ladies,
If you love nail polish then you will love what I am about to show you! My boyfriend spotted this on Tumblr this morning and emailed it to me (I have him trained well don't I?) I couldn't wait to show it to you all. It is an 18K gold OPI top coat... yes gold real gold. This is an image pulled from Google as it was only released yesterday, It's called "The Man With The Golden Gun" and it is a gold leaf top coat which is being released as part of their James Bond 007 collection which will be available this October. So far the only price I can find online is $30 which is quite pricey!




I think it is the most gorgeous thing and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Hopefully it will come to Irish shores so we can all bask in its beautiful goldy glory.
Love,
S

I do not own this image, it was found on Google

No comments :

Post a Comment