Thursday, July 12, 2012

Avon Haul

Hey Ladies,
Today I have another Avon haul. These are some of the products I have bought over the last 3 weeks and saved to show you I bought these in two separate orders which you can probably tell by so the prices may vary from catalogue to catalogue. This is going to be a very photo heavy post so I will cut to the chase and get down to the products! All of the prices will be listed with the photographs.

Let's begin...
 Nailwear Pro+ Polish
Colour: Coral Reef
Cost: €3.25



 Solutions Complete Balance Night Cream
Cost:€3.99 when you brought an empty moisturiser to your rep




 Supershock Lip Gloss
Colour: Pink Indulgence
Cost: €4.50



 Supershock Lipgloss
Colour: Melon Madness
Cost: €4.50




 
I also ordered a Supershock gel eye liner but the wrong colour came! (Whoops)
 
 Senses Shower Gel
Scent: Spirit
Cost: 2
 Ideal Flawless Foundation
Colours: Light Pink and Pure Beige
Cost: €15 for 2!


 The have a really handy pump!
 Light Pink is great for anyone with really pale skin!
 Glazewear Sparkle Lipgloss
Colour: Crushed Rose
Cost: €3.25




 I also bought a Extend Extreme mascara which has been featured before and I have also written a review on it! I bought this one for my sister.
Cost: €3.99
Hope you enjoyed this post! Get a hold of your local Avon Rep as there is absolutely tonnes of great deals in the new catalogue, if you don't have an Avon Rep why not check out mine? She will post any orders to you if you don't live in the area of Dublin.

Sarah Richardson: http://www.facebook.com/sarah.avonclongriffin

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment