Thursday, July 26, 2012

Essence Nail Art Pen Review

Hey Ladies,
I'm back after a long break away and happy to report that I am fully recovered! Over the weekend I was in my boyfriends house and his mam had a Essence nail art pen on the kitchen counter. The pen is designed to help you create easy nail art designs and french tips. So with bare nails (you have to remove all polish before an operation which is a bummer) and a couple of minutes to spare I gave it a go! 


Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the polish itself and I am unable to find one online. The bottle is a smaller bottle than their usual polishes and has a very small paint brush applicator. The formula itself? It is very runny but it is perfect for french tips because it glides straight across the nail. If you are using this polish on a marble kitchen counter please watch out for the little sneaky drops of polish that zoom down the brush as this could cause a huge mess and ruin a counter top or delicate surface.  







The polish itself takes quite a while to dry so make sure that when you have applied it to steer clear of any tasks that potentially smudge your nail look. In saying that though I like a very opaque look so maybe I use a bit more product that an average person would.

The best thing about this polish? It only costs about €2! I am not definite on the price but Essence have a motto that everything is under €4. This is fantastic as most nail art pens can be quite expensive.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment