Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rave Review: The Body Shop Body Butter

Hey Ladies,
Today I have a review for you on one of my new favourite products. Although I write about beauty and health one brand I have never tried is The Body Shop. Every time I take a look at their products I want to buy them all but can't justify the price as I see everything as very pricey for the average Joe. In saying that though for the last two years I  have been buying my Mam the Hemp Hand Protector and the Hemp Intensive Hand Butter as she really finds that it helps her poor cracked dry hands and soothe her psoriasis.

I was in Swords Pavillions last week and popped into The Body Shop while I had time to spare. SUCCESS!! Everything was on sale! I have been trying to save of late to buy a car but I really couldn't pass up this offer. I picked up the Passion Fruit for the fantastic price of 10euro. It smells absolutely divine and is so creamy/ buttery which means it glides on the skin like a dream! I like using this after I get out of the shower on my arms and legs to moisturise any dry patches and keep my skin smelling gorgeous without the need of a perfume!



This is definitely one of my favourite buys of late so I recommend you pop into your local Body Shop to see if they have any offers on in your store and make the most of the reduced prices! You can also buy the butters online for 50% off....here!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment