Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pretty Little Polish

Hey Ladies,
It's no lie that I absolutely love nail polish, so today is another polish post!  These lovely delights come to you from the Avon Nail Wear Pro and Nail Wear Pro Plus range. I usually pick polish colours that will flatter my dead white skin and make my hands look pretty. These two polishes are right up my street in the shades Coral Reef and Real Red. The Coral screams summer and would look great on anyone with a tan. The red is a deep blood red, to me its something you would see on Vampira, Elvira or in True Blood, truly a vixen shade!

These polishes are always on offer in the Avon catalogue and currently you can get them for the bargain price of €3.25 as they are normally €8. The are extremely long wearing and can endure a hard days work. The formula itself is top notch and glides over the nail with ease, it only takes two coats to get a great opaque look. The best part? The are lovely and glossy so I see no need for a top coat. 

These are available from Avon and you can check out the catalogue online here.

I hope you enjoyed! 
Love, 
S








3 comments :

  1. your nails look great. Im a huge fan of Avon nail polish <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, they're currently in terrible condition! They're fab aren't they? x

      Delete
  2. I agree with Roz, amazing nails. You should be a hand model lol x

    ReplyDelete