Thursday, September 06, 2012

Clinique High Impact Mascara Review

Hey Ladies,
There is nothing more I love spending my hard earned money on than mascara. I am always on the search to find the perfect mascara that isn't too clumpy, gloopy or expensive. Recently I think I have really hit the nail on its head and found the perfect mascara for me!

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Brightening Black is the newest addition to my mascara wardrobe. I received this sample in my bonus time gift at the start of August and have used it almost everyday since. It is the perfect mascara at adding length (like I honestly need more length) and definition to my lashes to give me an everyday flutter lash effect. The consistency of the product is perfect, it isn't drying which means no flakes during the day on my cheeks or transfer onto my lid which is a must! The mascara is brilliant if you are like me and you're always on the go and you need something to last all day long.











The applicator is quite a large "fluffy" wand as I like to call it, perfect to give curl to the lashes and not to big so you miss out on the little ones in the corner. As this is a sample it doesn't have one of the plungers on the opening which means you get a bit more product than you normally would need. To combat this I like to swipe the wand along the rim of the tube so I get rid of any excess which prevents over use and clumping. Removing your make-up at the end of the day is also a doddle as one swipe with an oily make-up remover and its gone!

This mascara comes in black and black brown and is a steal at 19.50! This is one of the firm favourites of the Pixiwoo sisters which means it must be brilliant. This is quickly becoming my favourite mascara and I can soon see myself picking up a new one when my little sample has run out.

Until my next post!
Love,
S

7 comments :

  1. Great post, I was a little mesmerised by how perfectly you applied your liner in the photo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah I think I will have to do a post on it!

      Delete
  2. Liner looks so perfect! I am now following you, please take a look at my blog and follow if you like, thanks! Happy blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now following you too :) x

      Delete
  3. Your liner flicks are so perfect! Mascara looks great too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Chloe! It's a good mascara alright :)

      Delete
  4. What eye liner have you used here? X

    ReplyDelete