Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Emmy Faves!

Hey Ladies,
I thought I would do a quick post on some of my favourite outfits from the Emmy's. Every year I watch the Emmy's and the Oscars purely for the fashion, some of the most spectaular dresses walk down the red carpet. I like to watch the coverage on E! because I find that they show the best shots of the outfits, makeup and most importantly manicures. I loved E!'s idea this year of having a mini shoebox red carpet with a camera on one end for the stars to show off their manicures, super simple idea that gave us a good look at what was on their talons.

Here's my pick of the bunch!








I am thinking of doing some "how to" makeup tutorials inspired by some of the looks worn by the stars so who was your favourite?
Love,
S

Please note that I do not own any of these photographs, all images were found on Google.

2 comments :

  1. The girl from 2 Broke Girls looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she?! She is such a classic beauty! x

      Delete