Saturday, September 01, 2012

Schwarzkopf Gliss Review

Hey Ladies,
I have recently came across a fantastic shampoo and I really couldn't wait to share it with you all! I have always been unhappy with my hair, I have very frizzy curly hair and because I can never seem to tame it I very rarely wear it down. I have tried and tested everything on the market from the illegal Brazilian blow out (which worked quite well) to a reverse perm but I have never found a product that was doesn't harm my hair or tame the frizz.

Recently my Mam got her hair done in Peter Marks and the hairdresser recommended she use a range of shampoo such as Schwarzkopf Gliss that will give her hair more shine and protect her chocolate locks from fading. Not expecting any result I gave the shampoo a whirl and immediately fell in love! The shampoo she had bought was for color treated hair (the red bottle) so I rushed to my local pharmacy to pick up the range for my hair type (the white bottle).

The shampoo is enriched with keratin which means it is super good for your hair, it protects against split ends, restores hair back to its best and prevents dryness. I can honestly say that after using this just one time I have noticed such a big difference to my hair and once my hair is dry, it is so soft and very manageable which is a first for me. This shampoo has given me the confidence to wear my hair down more as it protects my hair from the weather/humidity and doesn't go straw like once I step outside the front door. And the shine?! Oh the shine it gives my hair makes it look so healthy, glossy and that I have (dare I say it) naturally good hair.






I normally wouldn't use conditioner on my hair because I feel that it makes my hair look greasier than it is, although I have purchased the matching conditioner to the Gliss shampoo and feel that it really does wonders. I only use the tiniest amount for my hair but a little goes a long way and now I wouldn't use one without the other! I also think that if you used this with something like Moroccan Oil it would be fantastic at taming hair once it hits the outdoors plus it gives that added bit of nourishment to your hair.

My favorite things about this shampoo? It smells absolutely divine and is really easy on the bank balance at around €2 a bottle! If like me you have very crappy unmanageable hair, I urge you to give this a go and see if it works as well for you as it did for me. I certainly won't be switching to a new shampoo any time soon.

Love, 
S



No comments :

Post a Comment