Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Bargain Betty!

Hey Ladies,

There is nothing I love more than a good bargain, even if I really don't need it I will still buy it because I hate passing up a bargain. Recently TK Maxx have been stocking in some really good brands like Chanel, Stila, NYX, OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen with super prices, it's a blogger's dream!

I popped in a couple of weeks ago when I had some free time before work and picked up some of the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. I absolutely love this strips because they are super long lasting and they come in some really interesting designs! If you have been a follower of my blog for a while then you will have already read my review on them and know that I am a huge fan! If you haven't read it you can check it out here.

I am unable to wear nail polish when I am in work so I picked up two designs that will come in handy for a special occasion. I can literally apply these two minutes before walking out the door and remove them when I get home with zero hassle especially since they are glitter.

Check them out (oooh-aaah)


I got these beauties for €3.99 each which is ridiculously amazing because in the chemist they are are €9 and in Penney's/Primark they are €5. Savings all round!

Love,
S




No comments :

Post a Comment