Monday, October 01, 2012

They're Real?!

Hey Ladies,
I am currently on the hunt for my holy grail of mascara's. I now have two in close competition with each other, Clinique High Impact and  Benefit They're Real. I have already written a review of what I think about the Clinique mascara and you can check that out here.

Recently Benefit celebrated the first birthday of the They're Real mascara and working on a beauty counter I often sell this product to customers. I'm a firm believer of knowing your products, I like to give customers an honest review of a product rather than listing off a list of things the box claims it does. Fortunately my sister bought this mascara and didn't like it so she gave it to me, I never turn away a hand me down so I thought I would give this a whirl.

First impressions? The brush is made of plastic spikes and has a round top which means it is easy to create a false lash effect. This mascara separates lashes and gives them the most definition possible, and the round top means you can really get at all those hard to reach lashes. This product is super black (with no option of brown) so it really does make lashes stand out. The overall best thing about this mascara is it's staying power, this mascara is practically waterproof and you need a good oily eye makeup remover to take it off. It doesn't smudge, flake or transfer throughout the day, no matter what your day holds you don't need to worry about looking like a panda.

I have come to the conclusion that if I use the Clinique High Impact mascara during the day and the Benefit They're Real for evening I will always have a flawless lash look which is a sure thing to get you some compliments. Check out the pictures below of the mascara in action!

Love,
S








3 comments :

  1. your lashes are so long.... I love there real too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be a great mascara! I will probably try it :)
    ps: I'm your new follower, check out my blog as well if you like :)
    toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete