Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update!

Hello you lovely lot!

Halloween has hit me with a bang in the face of realisation that this year is almost over?! Where has the time gone? I have been super busy lately with my new job, little Sophie and general everyday life. I have been working hard lately to increase my freelance skills and my social skills, I know that might sound strange but I have been spending a lot of my time doing things that I never would have to get over my social anxiety fears and to put myself out there more. To be really honest I think I have come along in leaps and bounds, I felt the need to do this as I now work on a makeup counter and have to talk to complete strangers everyday not to mention touching their face. I want to feel completely comfortable when talking to someone and not stumbling over my words. I am almost there and I think I am turning into a bit of a chatter box!

I also mentioned that I have been focusing on my freelance skills too, this past weekend alone I have done around 10 makeups which is ridiculous. It has taking its toll on me though as I am now dying sick but it was so worth it! I will upload some pictures of my work when I get some good shots.

I hope to resume blogging as soon as possible as I miss it so much but it is really really hard to find the time but from now on no excuses!

Until next time,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment