Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Hey Ladies,

Well Halloween has come and past and now all we are thinking about is Christmas (unfortunately I'm more or a Halloween girl). The weather is getting colder and soon no doubt we will be inundated with snow. I have been updating my wardrobe to keep up with the weather, I want to be really cosy but when I take off my winter coat to be still (if I am) fashionable!




 Boots- Penney's/Primark
Dress- Asos
Belt- Urban Outfitters
Tights- Penney's

Winter boots are an essential in any winter wardrobe, pair them with tights and a pretty dress and your sorted till spring! The tights I am wearing are lined on the inside with the cosiest material and I can wear thick fuzzy socks on my pinkies and no one will be able to tell. All you need to do now is throw on a knit jumper and a warm coat, not forgetting scarf, gloves and a cute hat and your ready for what the winter weather has in store for us!

Until next time.
Love,
S

1 comment :