Monday, November 19, 2012

Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Hey Ladies,
So today I am testing out another mascara for you all, it's a hard job but someone has to do it! Today's offering is Clinique High Lengths mascara, if you follow the blog you may have noticed a couple of weeks ago I reviewed their High Impact mascara and it is my favourite product ever invented, ever. I absolutely love the brush, the formula and the effect so when I picked up this mascara I already had a high standard in mind.

...And boy did this mascara achieve my expectations. When I think of a good mascara the wand is always the main selling point, and the High Lengths...er... wand bit is a bit off putting at first. I have been testing this now for two weeks and it is very easy to get used to the wand, it disperses just the right amount of product and gives you long feathery lashes that are slightly thicker at the base. The formulation is also fantastic, it doesn't flake or smudge and most importantly it can hold a curl all day long so no need for re-applying!


Have a look for yourself in my before and after shots....





I hope you enjoyed that!
Love,
S


1 comment :

  1. I cant get used to the brush at all, but im dying to try out that other one you recommended

    ReplyDelete