Tuesday, November 13, 2012

To Be Or Knot To Be?!

Hey Ladies,
A product that has been doing the rounds in the beauty-sphere for quite a while is the Tangle Teezer. I have been contemplating buying one for the longest time but could never justify spending around €15 on it. Instead I cheap'd out and picked up this dupe in Penney's/Primark for the bargain price of €1.50.

How does it compare to the Tangle Teezer? I honestly couldn't tell you because I have never used it but I have been using this imitation for the last 2 months and I absolutely love it. If this is a cheap crappy dupe then how good must the Tangle Teezer be?!

 I have very knotted hair when I get out of the shower and I find it quite painful to brush the tangles out but since using this I have had no problem as the long bristles seem to weave through the hair and take out any knots. The heart shape design is cute and ideal as it fits nicely in the palm of your hand.It is also lightweight and compact if you want to bring it on holidays or pop it in your bag for everyday use. I asked my sister to also give this a go as I didn't want to be very one sided. At first she was also quite sceptical but she said she liked it but it felt quite cheap but that is what you get for €1.50.



Verdict: It's cheap, cheerful and goes a great job I would definitely re purchase this if mine happened to mysteriously go missing (my sisters have been eyeing it up!). It would also make a great stocking stuffer or Kris Kringle present!

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment