Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Biggest Haul Ever!

Hey Ladies, 

I have had this post sitting in my drafts for the longest time and I wasn't too sure whether to put it up or not. This is quite a picture heavy post so I am just going to leave the info about the products and not go into too much detail, don't want to bore you to death! I don't have the pricing for most of these products as I bought them a while ago but if I can remember, you bet I will leave it there for you.

Happy Wednesday
Love, 
S
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
€5.75 from BeautyEmporium.ie






MAC Brush Cleanser 

MAC Prep and Prime Skin Smoother


MAC Painterly Paint Pot


MAC Wipes in 30 Sheets

MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil



Lush Fun
€6 each


Kiehl's Hand Salve
€16.50 Arnott's




MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base



MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC15




MAC Omega Eyeshadow


MAC White Frost Eyeshadow


MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow


Clinique Teddy Bear Eyeshadow Quad





Real Techniques Brushes
3 for 2 Offer in Boots 
Brush Kit €28.99
Single Brush €13.50





Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 51
Part of 3 for 2 Offer in Boots
Around €15


2 comments :

  1. Ohhh that is an amazing haul! I'm loving the Clinique palette, so pretty! And ohhh so many MAC goodies! I really want to get that Real Techniques Expert face brush, is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! What a haul!! MY kinda gal you are! Lovin' the MAC goodies! Will you be investing in some of the Archie's Girls collection?!

    ReplyDelete