Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here Comes The Apocalips?!

Well hello again,

Today I have some fabulous lip products to share with you, lip lacquers are rapidly becoming the new craze in the beauty world and if these gorgeous products from Rimmel are anything to go by we are on to a winner. I picked up these 3 ages ago in my local Boots when they were on 3 for 2 and at €6 each it was an absolute bargain. Rediscovered at the back of my lip drawer I finally gave them a go and have been hooked ever since.

The product comes with a handy doe foot applicator that has a tiny well built in so there is no need to double dip when popping on your lippy as there is more than enough product to go around. The formulation is gorgeously thick and creamy so it glides on the lips without dragging and is incredibly lasting. There is no need for a lip liner as I find you can get a precise line with the applicator and they remain glossy for sometime so there is no need for a lip gloss on top. When I picked these up my only concern was will these dry my lips out? And the answer is definitely not which is a first for such a long lasting product even after hours of wear and the occasional reapply, my lips were still in pretty good shape. Prepare to have a stain remain on your lips which is the regular scenario with a product like this.


If the name Apocalips wasn't catchy enough, the range has 8 shades so there is a colour for everyone! The three colours I picked up are Apocaliptic, Nova and Big Bang which are a hot pink, a neutral and a sassy red. They do have a slight scent which smells like the makeup you used to buy as a child, so if your fussy with scents then maybe this product isn't for you.

Apocaliptic

Nova

 Big Bang



L-R: Apocaliptic, Nova and Big Bang

These are currently on offer in Boots 3 for 2 so if your planning on picking some up now is the time.

Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. Big Bang actually looks amazing on you!

    gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, it's quickly becoming my favourite lip product! x

      Delete