Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update!

Hey Ladies,



I like to up date every now and again to let you know where I've been and what I have been up to! Life has been pretty hectic. At the beginning on the new year I thought work and general life was going to be quieting down but it seems if anything it has been flying past. I usually work only 15 hours a week but I have been working full time for the last couple of months and also if you follow me on Instagram you might have noticed that I also take care of my niece too. I must admit I am finding it quite hard to manage everything at the moment but sure we will get there in the end.

I can't believe it's almost April. Sigh.

I have been spending a lot of my free time either sleeping or with my great aunt who is quiet ill at the moment. She's 82 and just got over lung cancer but has unfortunately contracted pneumonia which is really horrible, as 2 of her children live in the US I have been making sure she is well looked after in hospital. 

But let's get back on track, I had posted back in January that I had a planned a YouTube channel and I have been filming clips here and there and taking notes of videos I plan on doing in the future. I have clips of " My Birthday Follow Me Around" and "My Trip To New York" being edited slowly but surely and I am hoping to have them up soon. I then also have been working on finding a graphic designer to give my blogger a good face lift because it really really needs one so hopefully that will be sorted soon.

I bought myself an iMac as all of my previous posts have been done when I had spare time and the use of my sisters/boyfriends laptop or computer but now I have my own way to connect with you all so I am hoping to put it to good use.

I also have a massive giveaway planned to celebrate all of these new adventures YAY! So you need to make sure that your either following me on Blogger or Bloglovin to find out when that's happening and have a VIP edge on winning. Life might be going 100 miles per hour but right now I'm going 120 so a huge thanks for sticking it out with me and its only onwards and upwards from here. 

Susan x 

P.S One of my very good friends Hannah has recently started a YouTube channel so make sure you head on over to check her out on www.YouTube.com/CrumpetsandMarmalade!

2 comments :

  1. Aw thanks for the shoutout! Can't wait to see the videos :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Han! Hopefully they will be up soon. x

      Delete