Monday, April 01, 2013

April Wish List!

Hey!
April Wish List!
Since it is the beginning of April I thought I would start off the month with a new feature, my wish list. I love reading wish list posts because it keeps me up to date on trends and it also gives me some really good ideas on how to vamp up my wardrobe. At the moment I feel like my style is neither here nor there and I would really love to pin point it down so when I shop I can buy things I know I'm going to wear and love. I have put together a little collage on Polyvore so you can see where to buy these products and so I remember where to get them myself when the time comes to splurge! 

To make the icon bigger simple click on the picture and it will take you to my Polyvore post! In this collage you a can see that I am slowly starting to slip into spring mode and I want my outfits to follow suit.

I am absolutely in love with buying dresses, it is a serious addiction. Every now and again I buy a dress that I know I will last me a life time and suit my body shape. This dress comes in Navy and Blue and is the perfect Spring/Summer dress. I was searching on ASOS for a statement blazer that will last all year round when I came across this aubergine blazer. It has such a tailored fit and I love the outfit it is paired with in the picture so comfy but on the slightly more dressy side. Today I ordered this in a size 10 but it is listed in the petite section (5'3 and under, which I am 5'9) so I am praying when this arrives it will fit. Every time I go shopping I always end up buying a black pair of skinny jean because they match everything. But, recently I have been noticing the celebs wearing a slightly more cropped pant that would go perfectly with the blazer. I have my eyes peeled for a nice pair. 
For the last year I have been browsing the same shoes on SoYouShoes.co.uk but one      day to my horror they removed the pair I had been lusting after for so long. They were identical copies of the Charlotte Olympia Tessa platforms which run for £625 and were too beautiful to comprehend. I am now on the hunt for an alternative pair without the hefty price tag. 

For Summer I would love to down size my bag a little and I think a satchel is the perfect summer bag, just enough room without being too small. Zatchel is a very popular British brand that make fantastic sturdy satchels and they can also monogram your bag so it's unique! 

I have been on a Marc Jacobs binge lately, I just can't get enough. I spotted this Navy and gold watch on ASOS and I think I may have to treat myself one day. I have been trying to build up a collection of nice gold and silver jewellery which I can alternate between my outfits, look at me being all match matchy. And the earrings? I have had my eye on them for so long and a small confession they aren't on my wish-list anymore, I was SO BOLD and treated my self to them. 


And last but not least, this gorgeous polish from Illamasqua which speaks for itself. I think I would go so well with open toe sandals in the summer. 



I hope you enjoyed.
Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. I got the fake Charlotte Olympias to wear on my 21st. IMPOSSIBLE to walk in, so sad :'( So dont be too disappointed you couldnt get them! you were probably better off!
    Love the new design btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would consider chopping my toes off just to wear them! TOO CUTE!

      Delete