Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nuts About Nylon!

Hey!

It may be mid April but the sun is finally out and I thought it would be the perfect time to showcase the perfect Spring/Summer bold lip! It's about time we ditch the dark plums, reds and burgundies and start preparing ourselves for pinks, corals and nudes. Ah Summer is coming!




I love wearing this with a very fresh faced makeup look! 
 (Picture without flash so you can see the true colour payoff!)
If you already follow my blog you will recognise the name OCC from a post I did last year featuring their most talked about product Lip Tar. If you missed that post you can read it here, but today I have a new shade for you!

I picked up Nylon in New York back in February (Haul video to follow!) and it is a colour completely out of my comfort zone being so pale I thought a bright neon pink would be a bit much but surprisingly I just can't get enough. But let me tell you a little bit more about the product itself, this isn't your regular lip product, it is more of a liquid lipstick. The pigmentation is so strong that you only need a tiny amount to get a vibrant colour pay off. It is also minty who doesn't want that?! For $18 you get loads of product and a colour that is so unique. Nylon and Trollop are only two shades I've tried but you can check out all the shades available on the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics website here!

I have a feeling this will be a Summer staple product!


Love,
S




No comments :

Post a Comment