Thursday, May 09, 2013

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre!

Hey!

Whilst in Dundrum recently I was very very bold and took a little detour to the Chanel counter before work. I have been wanting a Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow since they first launched and as soon as I swatched the shade 83 Illusoire I knew... it was just meant to be!

The packaging is simple and classic yet luxurious which is standard from Chanel. This eyeshadow also comes with a little brush which is very handy but in all honestly it will most likely end up in a drawer unused. I picked up Illusoire which is a smoky purple shade with undertones of grey and brown. The texture is quite strange in comparison to the likes of MAC paint pots, they have somewhat of a bouncy consistency but the pigmentation is great. You can either wear this product quite sheer, or build up the colour with multiple layers and most importantly it looks great blended with other eye shadows to create a smoky eye.

At €29.50 you can have a slice of luxury at a very affordable price - I think anyways.
Love,
S











No comments :

Post a Comment