Tuesday, May 07, 2013

May Wishlist!


Hey, 
May Wishlist!


May is well and truly underway, I can't believe it is the 7th already! And at the beginning of a new month it means a new wish list, this months wish list is a bit more extravagant than lasts which means these items are merely just a dream. 

First up is the most spectacular pair of sunglasses you will ever set your peepers on. As part of the Dolce & Gabbana Sunwear collection of 2013 these are currently unavailable but I am almost certain they will cost a small fortune. I love the intricate Baroque inspired filigree, they are definitely a dream buy!




 
I have become a huge Michael Kors fan lately and you might recognise this bag because every blogger and YouTuber seems to have it. I already have a large Michael Kors tote (you can see that on my Instagram: @whatsnewwithsuzieq) that I am still madly in love with but I wouldn't mind picking up the Selma for Summer time when I don't need as much stuff in my bag!


 Also from Dolce & Gabbana are these cage platforms from their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection.  These shoes are completely over the top and ridiculous but I need them in my life. I think they are so unique with the cage detailing with small roses, definitely a pair of shoes not to be missed if you like to splash the cash on designer shoes.


Last but not least is one of my favourite TV shows The Addams Family. I am a huge fan of anything macabre so naturally The Munsters and The Addams Family are top of my list. When I had my operation last Summer I spent all my time in bed watching The Munsters' box set, I need to get my hands on The Addams Family box set next!

Until next month!
Love,
S









No comments :

Post a Comment