Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Wishlist...better late than never!


June Wishlist








Hey Ladies,
This months post is a little bit later than usual as I have been away but alas lets crack on with what I have been lusting after this month!


First up is this red maxi dress from ModCloth.com! I absolutely love the colour of this dress and according to the reviews it will be the perfect size for me as I am quite tall and I like my maxi dresses to be really long.



   Next up is this graphic tee which I spotted on Tumblr a while back,   I thought it was quite witty and eye catching! You can find it on all different websites with different graphics but the one I like is €53 on ASOS.


Aren't these just the cutest shorts you have ever seen? ever? I have fallen madly in love with these watermelon shorts from Nasty Gal and I'm really not a shorts kind of girl. I think these are a must have for my next trip to NY but the are sold out (sad face).



Last but not least are these Nike Blazers. I had originally bought a pair of Nike Blazers in a red colour but for €90 I felt I wouldn't have worn them as much as the plain black pair and now I have the problem that they are so popular that they are never ever in stock!

Before we know it July will be upon us and I will be crushing on some new products. Lets hope I can keep up my spending ban and not cave in and purchase all these items.

Love,
S

1 comment :

  1. I've just bought a pair of Nikes pretty similar to that actually. They are black high tops with fur round the top! I keep seeing bloggers pair them with skirts so thought I would give it ago. Love those watermelon shorts too!
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete