Thursday, July 25, 2013

Get The Creative Juices Flowing!

Hey Ladies,

If you are anyway like me with your iPhone you probably have tonnes of pictures of makeup you have screen shot to give it a go yourself. My photo album is just flooded with pictures of makeup looks that are a bit more interesting and daring and I always think to myself I could do that so from now on every photo I take I pledge to recreate and share with you the products I used to get the look;. For now I'm just going to use photographs but eventually I want to video each look so you can see how exactly I have created it!

The first look is a picture I spotted this morning on Instagram by the lovely Tara (@juscallmetara) who created this amazing look for MakeUpForever. I was blown away at the gorgeousness of this look, she has such fantastic talent. I tried to make my look a little bit more cool toned to suit my skin but stay close to the image.


And here is my recreation!













I have listed here all of the products used to create this look. It was so fun to sit down and get a bit more creative than my regular everyday face. I need to do this more often :)

Products used:
Face:
MAC Face and Body foundation in white
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW13
Chanel Soliel Tan De Chanel
No.7 Skin illuminator in Peach
MAC Cream Colour base in Pearl
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
MAC Pro Long-wear Concealer in NC15


Eyes:
MAC Smolder kohl pencil
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in very black
Silver studs are from a Nail Art set I picked up in H&M
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Sugarpill eyeshadow in 2AM (also used as blush)
Duo glue
MAC lashes in No. 4
MAC eye shadows in FIG.1, Shadowy Lady, Cork and Retro Speck.

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture
MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga 2


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love,
S



No comments :

Post a Comment