Friday, August 16, 2013

The Good/The Bad

Hey Ladies,

I  hate explaining my absence. It really is no excuse but as mentioned in a blog post before my dog had been very very ill for sometime and unfortunately on the 30th Of July I had to let her go. I just wanted to pop a quick post on here to thank every single person who reached out with well wishes on Twitter and Facebook, although she wasn't a massive part of my blog and it seems silly to be talking about an animal in such a sappy way but she was truly the best friend I've ever had. Even now almost four weeks later I am still heartbroken so general life, Twitter, Facebook and my blog have been very slow.





Thank you to everyone on Twitter and Facebook for your lovely words!
Love,
S

1 comment :

  1. Oh Suzie, so sorry. On the 10th we had to put our old girl down too so know exactly what you're going through right now :( always on Twitter @rubyxduchess if you need a chat x

    ReplyDelete