Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Get Glam With Vanity Hair

Hey Ladies,

Last month I went to visit the most amazing hair salon and I just wanted to share my experience with you all. Its taken me over a month to think of how to explain my thoughts without sounding overzealous. Vanity hair is a recent start up hair and beauty salon in the Greendale Shopping Centre Kilbarrack that no doubt will appear on your radar soon if you are from the area. 


Kelly Anne and Sarah are taking a leap of faith with opening a new salon in such hard times but undoubtedly they are only destined to do well. Kelly Anne is a super experience hair dresser who has a great knowledge of hair and how to do the best blow dry in town no matter what the condition of your mane is. It is very hard to tame my hair but Kelly Anne does it with ease and hand on heart it has been the best blow-dry I've ever gotten. Sarah is beauty expert in makeup, tan and nails. Any makeup look you can think up Sarah has you covered as she has fantastic skills.


I visited the girls before a recent trip to the US to get a shellac and a wash/blow-dry. I hate having to bring tonnes on holiday with me so this meant that I didn't have to bring my various bits and bobs in my suitcase. In a really relaxed and chatty atmosphere the girls got to work and in no time I was preened to perfection. I chose a dark red for my shellac shade as it suits my pale complexion but I was somewhat nervous about how the shellac would hold up while I was away as I the week before hand I had a shellac done that chipped within 2 days. Well my holiday came and went, my shellac lasted perfectly for another 3 weeks and no need for the hairdryer as dry shampoo was my best pal so I didn't have to wash my hair till the second last day. Huzzah!

 Freshly applied Shellac...

           
 The perfect blow-dry...
 After 3 weeks...


As a recent start up the girls are doing fantastically well, currently they are only working from Thursday to Saturday and are available for appointments or walk ups(they always have space to squeeze you in!). In comparison to going to the likes of Peter Marks or House Of Color these girls treat you like you are at home and not to mention the prices that sends the competition packing.


Love, 
S


No comments :

Post a Comment