Saturday, November 02, 2013

Harvey Nichols Wishlist

Hey Ladies,

It's very rare that I make it as far as Dundrum town centre as it is miles and miles away from home, but a couple of weeks ago I took a little trip out to browse. One of the main reasons I wanted to visit was to try the much talked about Molecules fragrance that is only available in Harvey Nichols. I've never been to Harvey Nicks before so I was super excited to ponder the elusive makeup brands like Hourglass and By Terry not to mention the fantastic array of designer clobber. Alas, I am only paid once a month and it was very much so a window shopping expedition so instead I thought a girl can dream and aspire so I put together my ULTIMATE NICKS WISHLIST! 


Harvey Nichols Wishlist



As I said previously I had been dying to have a whiff of the Molecules fragrance as it supposedly meant to be AH-mazing. The idea is the molecules interact with your skin to give a "unique to you" scent. This product is definitely on the tip top of my wish list without a shadow of a doubt.

Next up is the new GHD Wonderland hair styler, it is only a matter of time before my current GHD takes its last breath or electrocutes me, hopefully not the latter. I think this will be what I am asking for this Christmas, it is also very shameful to admit but the iridescent color of the styler makes me love it so much more! We all know how fantastic GHD's are so there is no need for me to elaborate. 

Ah McQueen, as you can see my McQueen obsession went into overdrive on the Harvey Nicks site as I picked two clutch bags, I really couldn't resist either. Both clutches are very similar but unique, the first has an intricate baroque detailing on the corners of the opening flap, whereas the second is so effortlessly chic and modern. If I spotted you walking down the street with one of these clutches, the jealousy would enrage me to the point of I may or may not hold you down and run away with your lovely bag. 

Everyone and their mother seem to be talking/raving about the Hourglass Ambient Lightening powders and when I saw they brought out a limited edition trio my heart went into overdrive, even though I have never even tried them, This is available in the Space NK section of Harvey Nicks and apparently has sold out and gone into back order. It must be amazing so I need it! 

Last but not least can we please bask in how amazing the Miu Miu dress is, wayyyyy out of my budget but it is TO DIE FOR. I am normally not a pink person but this definitely would sway me, I love the shift dress shape and the graphic font and its also not too long or too short. This could be the perfect party dress for the Christmas period. 

I also wanted to pop in the Wildfox jumper and the Marc By Marc Jacobs iPhone 5 case. Browsing through the site they jumped out at me and said put me in your wish list, these two would be items I wouldn't even hesitate to pick up if I had money to burn. The Wildfox jumpers are so soft and cosy they are an essential component to a cosy night in. If your a 90's kid check out their Clueless inspired range, the tween inside you will be in Cher heaven. 

All of these items can be found on the Harvey Nichols website where you can shop to your hearts content. They do a fantastic in store delivery service "click + collect" that won't cost you a penny, or you can have it shipped right to your front door for £5.50!

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment