Sunday, January 05, 2014

2013 2014




Hello Ladies,

It seems like only yesterday when I opened the first page in my 2013 diary since then time has seem to have flown by and here we are in 2014. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were spoilt rotten with beauty goodies by Saint Nick! The first week in January is usually when everyone says that "new year, new me" malarkey and the diets begin. And undoubtedly everyone has some sort of new year resolution, this year nuh uh not me.

2013 was a fantastic year in my books and of course like everyone else I had my ups and my downs. I turned 21 and went to New York not once but twice, we had a new addition to our family and I had some of the best experiences that seriously made me wake up and enjoy life more. The ups of course also come hand in hand with the downs as during the Summer I lost my little best friend. 2014 has some serious standards to live up to but I'm sure it will be a cracker!

First port of call though is to write 2014 instead of 2013 on everything. Is it just me or does it take everyone else ages to cop onto that too??

Love,
S


Image via weheartit.com

No comments :

Post a Comment