Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Marc Jacobs Deliciousness!

Hey Ladies,

Back in September when I was in New York I picked up this nail polish from the new Marc Jacobs beauty range and I have been dying to share it with you all since but I didn't have the words to describe how infatuated I am.


Each shade in the collection is inspired by Marc's favourites movies. Marc and I must be on the same page as the color I went for is "110 Gatsby" which is a ridiculously shimmery rose gold. This little gem is described as an "enamoured high shine nail lacquer" and gives fantastic pigmentation, so only one coat is needed for an opaque finish. I have noticed though if you want to do a second coat you will need to let the first coat dry completely before you layer. The polish is very quick drying so if you are like me and have the patience of a 5 year old it won't smudge.




I find the chipping is very minimal depending on how much you use your hands so if you work in a hands on environment obviously it is not going to last as long, but my favourite aspect of this polish? It's a doddle to remove so no hassle unlike some glitter polishes.

Unfortunately for us Irish beauty lovers this product is only available in the US (specifically Sephora) at the moment but comes in at a very reasonable price of $18 so if you know anyone heading over to the US, do your research and get them to pick you up one or two. Or better yet head over yourself, any excuse for a holiday!


Am I just a magpie or is that not the most majestic nail polish you have ever seen? Just me then?

Love,
S





  


No comments :

Post a Comment