Sunday, February 23, 2014

Eyes To Kill

Hey Ladies,

It has been sooooo long since I have brought you a mascara post, if you know me at all you know I am on a hunt to find THE BEST mascara. Today I'm bringing you one of my favourites of 2013, Armani Eyes To Kill. Since it first launched it has been constantly featured in magazines, blogs and YouTube videos. I may have become wrapped up in the hype surrounding this little beauty and shelled out the pricey €30 to try it for myself.



With an unusually regular bristle wand this mascara doesn't look like much at all but, my god it is a powerhouse in disguise. The brush isn't too wet or too dry just a happy medium. I find this so unbelievably easy to apply and without having to do any fancy maneuvering you can get perfect clump free lashes. This mascara will give you a more natural lash look but a couple of built up coats will get you to that false lash effect.

I have noticed that if you are wearing this mascara for prolonged periods of time it can flake a little so it leaves those pesky black marks on your cheeks, but let's face it we touch up our makeup throughout the day anyways so if it is the only downfall, apart from the hefty price, I can deal with that. Did I mention the packaging is to die for? Its the only mascara I have ever owned that the packaging is metal not plastic.




If you're interested in this mascara it is available on brownthomas.com for €29.50!


And that's it folks until next time!
Love, 
S



                                 





For more pictures... follow me on Instagram @WhatsNewWithSuzieQ







No comments :

Post a Comment