Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pastel Nails For Spring

Hey Ladies,

As a beauty fanatic I have drawers upon drawers of beauty bits and one of my biggest weaknesses is nail polish, a lady can never have too many polishes and since the beginning of January I have been obsessed with just ONE polish. The rest of my polishes are probably feeling neglected so I best start using them again sharpish!


My sister was an absolute gem and bought me the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent calendar as a gift at Christmas. With 24 shades to choose from, the color "Hoopla" took my heart by storm. Even on my deathlike skin this colour is so flattering and different to any peachy pink shade that I have tried before. Up until Christmas I had never tried Ciate polishes but boy was I really missing out! Two coats is more than enough to get an even coverage, the brush is easy to manage and never have I ever tried a polish that was so quick drying, I really wasn't blessed with patience so this is perfect for me! I could go about 2 days without seeing any noticeable chipping which is an added bonus.

I am loving pastels lately and it seems to be a huge trend for Spring/Summer 2014, as this is a mini polish I will have to pick up the full size if my streak is to continue.

Are pastels for you? Have you made the wardrobe/beauty transition yet from Winter to Spring?
Love,
S










No comments :

Post a Comment