Monday, February 24, 2014

Psssst... Want to get Illamasqua here in Ireland?

Hey Ladies,

If you are an Illamasqua fan then you're in for a treat!

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will have seen I posted this picture a while back with the caption "has anyone else seen this?" and unusually there was no flurry of replies by excited beauty bloggers. As many of you know BT2 stocked Illamasqua a couple of years ago but due to low sales they pulled out of Ireland. I'm sure if they were around today they would be making a pretty penny, just as they pulled out of BT2 the world of blogging and makeup artistry exploded. So while I was in the city during the week I dropped into LA Creative/The Bar on Chatham Street to get the low down on Illamasqua's unannounced return.



LA Creative are stocking Illamasqua exclusively for their students partaking in their various courses but it is available for general sale. As the picture says there is limited stock and availability so it won't be displayed in store but if you ask they will take you through whatever they have. When I was in store I had a sneaky peruse through what stock they did have and I have listed it below as I can remember it.

  • 2 nude coloured glosses
  • A nude and a red lip pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner in "Infinity"
  • Black and brown eye pencils
  • A loose pigment that appears to be "Beguile"
  • Sculpting powder duo
  • Neutral Palette
So there you have it! 

Are you bothered about Illamasqua's return? Would you rather shop online or in store?

Let me know in the comments.

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment