Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Getting Organised With Tiger

Hey Ladies,

Just a quick post for you today! I have become a huge fan of the store Tiger lately and it seems to be popping up everywhere, think IKEA but only for the little knick knacks. When I was in there two weeks ago I spotted this handy little lipstick holder for only €3! Yes you read that right....€3! Every time I go to buy one of these lipstick holders you can only find them online and I wasn't born with patience so never followed through in buying one.


This holder has space for 9 lipsticks but is small enough that it won't crowd your vanity. If you have tons of lipsticks like I do then this is really handy to keep on your vanity/desk with your favourite lipsticks so they get plenty of use.

I first popped this up on Instagram and a couple of people got back to me to say they picked them up too! If you want to follow me on Instagram you can find me @whatsnewwithsuzieq!


Until next time, may the wings of your eyeliner always be even.
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment