Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pleasure Bomb

Hey Ladies,

Way back at Christmas time my boyf bought me this gorgeous lipstick from the RiRi Hearts MAC Collection (don't I have him trained well). I waited for this lipstick to come out for so so long so when I finally got my hands on it I was overjoyed! "Pleasure Bomb" is a matte fuchsia with a gorgeous blue undertone, the color payoff is phenomenal and boy does this baby last. As it is a matte finish it can be slightly more drying on the lips but as its so long lasting you won't need to reapply it much at all. It has the lovely embossed RiRi Hearts MAC logo on the lipstick and the packaging is a fabliss rose gold colour.


No flash                                                                                            With flash





The only downside? It was limited edition which is really upsetting because once its gone, its gone!
If only MAC made this and RiRi Woo part of the permanent collection.....  oh a girl can dream.





May the wings of you eyeliner always be even.
Love,
S




This images are my own. 

2 comments :