Wednesday, June 04, 2014

An Hour With Sarah Lucero And Stila!

Hey Ladies,

It's not everyday that you find yourself sitting in front of a world renowned makeup artist but.....yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited along to a makeup masterclass with the magnificent Sarah Lucero who is the Global Pro Artist for Stila Cosmetics.


With over a decade of experience, Sarah is not only the front woman for Stila but she is also the personal makeup artist to Victoria Beckham (I DIE!) so you can imagine when I was invited to Harvey Nichols, Dundrum I didn't have to be asked twice!


Sarah took us through how to achieve a smokey eye with flawless skin that is perfect for Summer and surprisingly she didn't use that many products. She used some of her "Stila Staples"which she described as the products she couldn't leave home without such as:

  • One Step Correct (Instagram filter in a bottle -say goodbye to uneven skin)
  • Stay All Day Foundation (with concealer neatly tucked away in the lid-such a space saver)
  • In The Light Palette (soft creamy eye shadows that can be used wet or dry)
  • Lastly not forgetting the ingenious Convertible Colors (blush and lip all-in-one) that is undoubtedly Stila's best selling product! 


Sarah shared with us her best tips and tricks for the flawless skin and dazzling eyes which I am going to keep up my sleeve for upcoming makeup tutorials. I always find myself in an awful predicament when leaving events like this... I want EVERYTHING!

Pop into the Stila counter in Harvey Nichols, Dundrum to see the new Convertible Colors that will be arriving on counter soon. Also make sure you also follow Harvey Nicks on Twitter at @HN_Dublin to get the latest beauty news and get the update on when these masterclasses are on, they are definitely not to be missed!

Love,
S



Thanks to Sinead for letting me get up close and personal to capture this look! 

2 comments :

  1. That makeup looks amazing!! I didn't know Stila was back in Ireland! Do they stick the full range? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They stock the full range and its a fabulous counter in Harvey Nicks! Hopefully they might bring it to Space NK!

      Delete