Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trials and Tribulations

Hey Ladies,

Continuing on the search for the best mascara on the market I bring you my latest victim that has been thoroughly tried and tested! I present to you MAC False Lashes Mascara, which is a product I think I wrote off before I had even given it a fair chance. When this first hit the blogosphere there was a huge buzz about it but in my past MAC mascara experiences (all of which were awful!) I wasn't running out to pick this up.


Fast forward to the end of 2013 and I find myself in the CCO Antrim holding this in my hand debating whether to give it a whirl. For such a pittance I picked it up and put it in my back-up makeup drawer until I used up my fav mascaras first!



Well tickle me pink and call me Suzie this mascara is bloody brilliant. From the texture which is jet black, a non clumpy formulation right down to the cone shaped brush that coats every single lash. I have to honestly say that I am so pleasantly surprised and my faith in MAC Mascaras has been restored. I have been using this for a good bit now and there are no signs of the product drying out, it also lasts very well throughout the day with no transfer or flaking.


I am giving this on an 8 out of 10 and adding it to my shopping list for fear that I might run out!

Love,
S






No comments :

Post a Comment