Saturday, July 26, 2014

Come Back Sun I'm Not Done With You Yet

Hey Ladies,

What a scorcher of a week we were having and of course today when I decide to put up a post to do with Summery nails, it rains. Karma. But sure look we will carry on and pray the sun will return once again.

I love switching up my nail polish and in Summer time I almost change my polish every day or two religiously. We have such long winter months of dark dreary nail colours so whilst the sun is shining (or trying to) I like to get in as much colour as possible.

My nail polish of choice this week is Pepperminty by Ciaté which has made a few appearances so far this Summer. Its a gorgeous teal blue colour akin to that of a Tiffany's & Co box (oo-er fancy). Two coats will give you an even finish and expect at least 3-5 days of wear before it starts to chip.

I got this and the some of the other Ciaté polishes featured on the blog in the Ciaté advent calendar last Christmas and to think that I am still getting use out of it now is phenomenal. Dare I say it that I can't wait till this Christmas (I know, I know its way too early to be dropping the C-Bomb) to pick up this years edition.

What polishes are you donning this Summer? Any favorite brands?

post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment