Friday, August 29, 2014

Take Five Friday

Hey Ladies,

"Take Five Friday" is back and boy do we have a lot to catch up on. Let's waste no time with all of the formalities and just jump straight in.

1. My holiday planning is in full swing as I am going on two short breaks in September. Between looking up where to go, what to see and where to eat I've been busy. And then there is the issue of figuring out what outfits to bring  (obligatory hand luggage eye roll) and most importantly what makeup makes it in to my teeny tiny travel bag. Apart from that I am SO exited as its only two more weeks of work until its all go. I can't wait to share my packing blog post and my holiday snaps .....so watch this space.


2.  Shopping my stash is something that I don't do as regularly as I should. With the weather slowly changing and getting colder everyday dry skin is just around the corner for me. So I thought to myself I need to get a hand cream, instead of forking out for something I probably already had, I shopped my stash and came up trumps when I rediscovered the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. This is one of the BEST hand creams I've tried it leaves your skin so soft and hydrated without the greasy film. I have a feeling this is going to become a firm favourite all throughout the Winter!


3. I am loving this song lately and sure enough it will be soon be played on EVERY radio station until it dies a death. It is just so catch and upbeat it also talks about self love no matter what size you are which is always an added bonus.... DA BOOTY BOOTY. Without a doubt it's going to be stuck in your head for the rest of the weekend, you're welcome. 


4.  Fashion wise this week I think Zara are on point with their latest stock. With lots of colours and different textures proving that Autumn/Winter isn't here just yet. I am absolutely in love with the navy blue croc heels and have already purchased the white dress with the blue trim collar for my holidays! Here are some of my favourite pieces....

 link here                        link here
 suit link                shoes link bag link
link here                        link here 

5. Last but not least I couldn't finish off TFF without mentioning my favourite book and film of the moment... The Fault In Our Stars. With a story that is very close at the moment I put off going to see this film for as long as possible but eventually I gave in. Hands down it is one of the best films I have seen this year and it really puts life it to perspective and shows you how precious it is. I give 5 out of 5!





post signature







Images: Number One Number Two Number Five 

No comments :

Post a Comment