Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Whats New: Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

Hey Ladies,

Now I love a good mask as much as the next person but I find lately I have been picking up masks that really don't live up to the hype. They are either too drying/too wet, ridiculously hard to get off and/or I really couldn't be bother with all the faffing about!

In the mornings I'm a woman on a mission I practically roll out of bed into my outfit for the day, a quick slap of makeup and its out the door. Every now and again when I do stray away from my regular skin care routine that I have mastered down to a fine art I want something that will make me look uh-mazing with minimal effort.... this is where the Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial comes in.


This skin transforming treatment contains water activated Vitamin C which instantly brightens the skin in just 60 seconds. The texture of this one is very strange as when you first apply it, it feels like a gel with some very fine beads to exfoliate. But once you have massaged it in all over, left it for a little bit to do its magic and then added some water to the mix the texture totally changes to this gorgeously silky cream. As its not a harsh gritty exfoliating product you could use this every three days happily without over exfoliating the skin and one of its biggest perks is that it doesn't leave you with a red face so you can apply makeup straight away. Skin feels so soft and supple after just one use and when you put your foundation on top it just glides on like a dream.


For people who suffer with acne prone skin (like myself) this product is ideal for exfoliation as it won't make breakouts any worse and will actually help even out skin tone, you have my word for it. 

Unfortunately this product isn't scheduled for release until September and it will also set you back €38 for a whopping 75ml.


post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment