Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Haunting Halloween Nails


Hey Ladies,

Halloween is only a couple of days away and if you are like me this week is all about perfecting the final details of my costume. A super easy way to vamp it up this Halloween is to add some spooky nails and imPress have you sorted. With 6 limited edition Halloween inspired designs there is something for everyone no matter what your costume is.

To apply you simply have to peel-off the sticky backing and press-on to your nails so there is no need for messy glue, even the nail art challenged like myself can apply this with perfection. The biggest selling point for me (you really have to try them to know what I mean) is that they don't give you the uncomfortable tight claw feeling that other nail brands have. They last about a week and there is also no effort in removing them as they simply just peel off leaving no sticky residue!

I was sent three designs to try out - Total Witch a french manicure with a twist of sparkly cobwebs, After Midnight another french tip with blood red roses and Supernatural jet black with spooky cat eyes. After trying them all I have to say that Total Witch was my stand out favourite.

Supernatural

  Total Witch

 After Midnight

You can find imPress nails in leading pharmacies and Dunnes Stores nationwide. They are half price at the moment and cost only €4.99 so they won't break the bank!

post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment