Friday, October 17, 2014

TFF: The Rants.

Hey Ladies,

And welcome back to Take Five Friday. Where I bring you the creme de la creme of my week. If you are a long time follower of my blog you already know that I like to switch it up every now and again and bring you 5 of the most annoying things of my month. It's healthy to vent every now and again and what a better way than to do it with GIF's!


1. Why is it that the bed gets so much cosier as the alarm clock goes off? 5 more mins. SNOOZE


2. Bloggers taking sly digs at each other on Twitter. Ah here, leave it out. 


3. Night club toilets full of HUNS crowded around the mirror fixing their (badly done) makeup/hair. 


4. It's like a broken record but, our government trying to make us pay for water?! Someone get Mother Nature on the phone she's gonna be pissed. 


5. Nike Air Max. 



Let me know whats been bugging you this month in the comments below. What has been grinding your gears? Next week we are back to our regular pleasant posts. I promise.




post signature














No comments :

Post a Comment