Friday, November 14, 2014

TFF: People You HAVE To Follow

Hey ladies,

And welcome back to the ever evolving Take Five Friday. This week I wanted to share with you some of my favourite bloggers who you HAVE to follow if you aren't already. I think its nice to share our favourite reads so we can watch the blogging world continue to grow and most importantly give a nice shout out to those who work hard on their blog and deserve all the readers they get! There is so much negativity and bitching on the Internet nowadays that a little bit of blog love would do no harm!

1. Sara Kalima who you might recognise from her many appearances on Beaut.ie is first up on my list. I love her guest posts on Beaut.ie but her own blog Love Thing is bloody brilliant! Sara is truly a spectacular makeup artist, her eye makeup looks are just so stunning and creative! I love having a nosey on her blog whenever I have a big event and I need some inspiration!

2. Next up is Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup. Anna is so well known that if you haven't read her blog you have definitely been living under a rock. I never miss a blog post/vlog or video and I take everything she says about beauty or skincare as bible. If she loves something I have to have it! Recently I divulged my love for Anna to my sister which in turn has also turned her into a massive fan. Give up your day to catch up on her videos- definitely worth the watch.

3. My next fave is a little closer to home and it's my pal Grace from Long Hair and Lashes! With Super duper in depth reviews Grace has you covered on all things beauty. This girl knows her way around a MAC 217 and will blow you away with her makeup looks. Not one to shy away from a bright eyeshadow or a dark vampy lip so there is something in there from everyone!

4. Throwing in a fashion blog for good measure.... you NEED to follow Olivia from What Olivia Did. She is my current style icon and when she posts I feel a stab of jealousy because every look she puts together is PERFECT. She also posts recipes on her blog which is such an added bonus!

5. Last but certainly not least is... Karen and Joanne from Lovely Girlie Bits. Literally one of the best Irish beauty blogs at the moment and the girls have recently expanded to the YouTube world and are taking it by storm. The girls are on the ball when it comes to the latest beauty launches and give the most honest reviews on products with an added touch of hilarity. I never ever miss a blog post!

If I missed anyone there who you think deserves to be in the next TFF leave it in the comments below!

post signature

1 comment :

  1. Ahhhh! Susan you wee cutie... "knows her way around a MAC 217" is possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me and I'm not strongly considering getting it on my gravestone ;)
    Some of my own favourites above and some new ones too, can't wait to check them out. Love this! x

    ReplyDelete